10” Offset Angled Spatula
Perfect for mixing, folding, lifting, flipping, spreading, stirring & more. The handle is long enough to keep the holder’s hand away from what is being lifted or spread, as well as away from a hot surface. Use it to push batter into every corner of the baking pan and then for leveling the top afterward. Once the cake or tray of brownies has baked, this long skinny blade is the perfect shape for running around the edge of the pan and making sure nothing sticks to the side.
Chef Gene’s Favorite Features:
- Multi-Function Tool
- For professional pastry & garnishing
- Durable & Sturdy stainless steel flat head that is long, narrow & thin
- Textured & stain-free Polypropylene handle for slip-resistance & heat resistance
- Tapered ground blade for even flexibility
- Used primarily for spreading frosting/icing onto a cake or pushing batter into an even layer in a cake pan smoothly.
- Dishwasher Safe