The Culinary Knife Collection
3.5” Paring Knife
Handy and versatile for small cutting jobs. An essential tool for processing vegetables and fruits such as deseeding, small cuts, peeling. Great for probing and processing small pieces of protein such as chicken wings, small fresh fish, small poultry, and ribs. Excellent for food and pastry decoration such as garnishing and pastry shaping.
Chef Gene Gonzalez’ Favorite Features:
- Sharp Cutting Edge
- Efficient Mix of Carbon & Steel in the Blade Construction
- Knife’s Weight does the work so less force is applied
- Enhanced Bolster for greater balance and control
- Full Tang SS – 1 piece of steel goes through the knife
- Ergonomic Handle is comfortable to the touch
- Perfect for all the tough jobs in the kitchen
Master Packing: 48pcs/ctn
Inner Packing: 12 pcs/ctn
The FLAIR handle style utilizes an extremely ergonomic handle that contours to the of one’s hands. It also utilizes a new handle technologically with a horizontal tang without rivets that make it look very trendy and modern. This range is perfect for those that prefer a slightly lighter knife which is good for longer periods of chopping.
The POWER handle style utilizes an ergonomic triple riverted handle shell. It also has a heavier handle which ensures that the weight of the knife aids in the cutting process and does most of the work for you. This is perfect for short periods of cutting with “powerful” results.