Digital Kitchen Scales
Compact Digital Kitchen Scale
- Compact Digital Kitchen Scale
CHEF GENE’S TIPS:
- Handy and transportable; sleek & modern design. Handles small measurements for kitchen testing, ratios and light condiments, recipes, herbs and food additives: hold up to 5 kg. Tare feature eliminates the weight of the container, which is very good as it does not necessitate tedious transferring especially liquids. Easy to use multi-function digital scale. Perfect for culinary use by cooks, dieters, and families.
CHEF GENE’S FAVORITE FEATURES:
- • Strong Tempered Glass Surface in Elegant Reflective Black
- Maximum Weight Capacity of 5 Kilograms/5,000 ml/175 ounces/ 11 pounds
- Measurement Accuracy up to 1 gram
- Measurement Units: Grams/ Fluid Ounce/ Pound: Ounce/ Milliliter
- Free switch within 4 different units; g, lb.; oz., ml
- Digital Kitchen Scale with Zero and Tare Function
- Precision Tare features calculates the net weight of the ingredients
- Features advanced touch sensitive buttons for easy operation
- high precision strain gauge sensors system
- Manual or Automatic Power Off
- 5 Digit Large LCD Readout with BLUE LED Backlight Display Includes 2 lithium batteries (CR2032 3V) and an easy access battery compartment
- Very Stable & Long Lasting Durability
- Easy weighing of food; Easy to clean and handle
USE & CARE:
- Clean the scale only after it has been turned off.
- Wipe the scale surface with a soft wet cloth.
- Do not immense the scale in water or use chemical / abrasive cleaning agents.
- All parts should be cleaned immediately after contact with fats, spices, vinegar and strongly flavored / colored foods avoid contact with acids like citrus juices.
- Never dry plastic moldings over a heat source (e.g. heater, electric gas stove)
- Food coloring can stain the unit but it usually disappears after some time.
- Avoid excessive impact or vibration to the unit, such as dropping the product
- Removed the batter when not in use for prolonged periods.
- Do not place heavy objects on the tray when the scale is not in use.
- Do not overload and the subject the scale to strong impacts.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight
- Read and enclosed user’s manual for more information