Chef’s Gene Favorites Features:
- Durable chrome constructions with narrow grid that is warp resistant
- 4 raised feet is specifically designed to allow optimal air circulation for proper cooling and keeps pastries raised above the counter.
- Can be used for broiling, baking, roasting and decorating as well.
- Try it to decorate cakes, make baked potatoes and allowing grease to drip after frying food.
- Fits inside a standard cookie sheet pan for glazing and finishing baked goods
Chef’s Gene Tips:
- Cooling rack can be used especially for cookies, pies, and cakes
- Hastens the process of cooling of cakes and crisping of baked and confectionary products.
- It will also aid in dispersing evaporating fluids from baked products that cause sogginess.
- Dishwater safe but hand-wash is recommended.
- Allow rack to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, or harsh detergents.
- Use nonabrasive pad or sponge to clean the rack.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on the rack can be removed with a soft bristle.