CHEF GENE’S TIPS
Non-stick cooling rack for cookies, pies, and cakes. Hasten to cool of cakes and crisping of baked and
confectionery products, the great rack for glazing or infusing cakes or baked products with syrup; will disperse evaporating fluids of baked products that cause sogginess. It can be used also for baked meats, fillets, and vegetables to let the fats out.
CHEF GENE’S FAVORITE FEATURES
- Durable chrome construction with a narrow grid pattern that is warp-resistant.
- 4 raised feet were specifically designed to allow optimal air circulation and keep pastries raised above the counter.
- Ensures air circulates underneath for proper cooling.
- Can be used for broiling, baking, roasting, and decorating as well.
- Try it to decorate cakes, make baked potatoes, and allowing grease to drip after frying food.
- Fits inside a standard cookie sheet pan for glazing and finishing baked goods
USE & CARE
- Do not use this baking pan over direct flame on the stovetop. For oven use only.
- This item is not for microwave use.
- Do not use metals or sharp-edged utensils to mix, stir, or release food from the baking pan.
- Use mild detergent and water with a sponge to clean the pan before first use and after each use.
- Dishwater safe but hand-wash is recommended.
- Allow rack to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, or harsh detergents
(L x W x H) 41cm x 25 cm x 1.2cm / 16.1 x 9.8 x 0.5 inch