Digital Kitchen Scales
Digital Kitchen Scale With Stainless Steel Measuring Bowl
- Digital Kitchen Scale With Stainless Steel Measuring Bowl
CHEF GENE’S TIPS:
- Measuring is an essential and technical part of baking. Make sure that your measurements are right with these KitchenPro Digital Kitchen Scales.
CHEF GENE’S FAVORITE FEATURES:
- Maximum Weight Capacity of 5 Kilograms/5,000 ml/175 ounces/ 11 pounds
- Measurement Accuracy up to 1 gram
- Measurement Units: Grams/ Fluid Ounce/ Pound:Ounce/ Milliliter
- The high precision strain gauge sensors system ensures more accurate weighing results.
- Precision Tare feature calculates the net weight of the ingredients
- Manual or Automatic Power Off
- Very Stable & Long Lasting Durability
- Easy weighing of food
- Easy to clean and handle
- Please change the batter when “LO” appears on the screen which indicated that the battery is out of power
- *EEEE* showed on the screen indicated overload.
USE & CARE:
- Clean the scale only after it has been turned off.
- Wipe the scale surface with a soft wet cloth.
- Do not immense the scale in water or use chemical / abrasive cleaning agents.
- All parts should be cleaned immediately after contact with fats, spices, vinegar and strongly flavored / colored foods avoid contact with acids like citrus juices.
- Never dry plastic moldings over a heat source (e.g. heater, electric gas stove)
- Food coloring can stain the unit but it usually disappears after some time.
- Avoid excessive impact or vibration to the unit, such as dropping the product • Removed the batter when not in use for prolonged periods.
- Do not place heavy objects on the tray when the scale is not in use.
- Do not overload and the subject the scale to strong impacts.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight • Read and enclosed user’s manual for more information