Ibiza 26 cm Induction Non-Stick Paella Pan
Ibiza Paella pan facilitates even and slow crust cooking Socarrat. This quality Non-Stick Paella pan is made of carbon steel which ensures even heating over the entire cooking surface. With its modern-class design. It is beautiful from cooktop to table presentation.
Chef Gene’s Favorite Features:
- Made of carbon steel that responds quickly to changes in heat and makes the pan extremely durable.
- Enameled based on a tough non-stick interior.
- Riveted secure large metal handles facilitate carrying the pan for serving.
- Suitable for gas hobs, paella gas burners, open fire and all heat sources including induction.
Use and Care:
- Wash the cookware with soapy water using a sponge then rinse and dry after.
- When using the cookware, add cooking oil to preserve the quality of the non-stick surface.
- Never heat an empty cookware or allow it to boil dry.
- Use only nylon, wooden or plastic kitchen utensils.
- Always wash the cookware after each use. Never use scouring pads or abrasive cleaners as this may damage the non-stick surface.