CHEF GENE’S TIPS
Has a flat side perfect for pounding meat or poultry and a texture side ideal for tenderizing tougher cuts of meat. Textured side breaks connective tissue and flat side ensures sealing and thinning of fillets, octopus, cuttlefish, scallops or cutlets. Great for tapa, tocino, minute steak, and scallopini. Can also be used for nut cracking and stuffing.
CHEF GENE’S FAVORITE FEATURES
- Two Sided Design: Textured Side and Flat Side
- Non-slip grip of meat tenderizer keeps pounding with correct intended weight
- The aluminum construction is sturdy and durable
- Non-slip Pro Touch handle won’t slip even when your hands are wet
USE & CARE
- CLEANING: Hand wash the tenderizer in warm soapy water with care and towel dry immediately after use. Do not put in dishwasher.