Multipurpose Silicone Brush
Great for basting and can handle hot glazes or sauces. Can also be used to spread butter, oil or glaze on food. The silicone head will not warp like their rubber ancestors and have the flexibility to spread the ingredients. The ergonomically designed handle provides ease in using for pastry production and cooking.
CHEF GENE’S FAVORITE FEATURES:
- Heat Resistant Silicone heads can handle higher cooking temperature
- FDA approved silicone head
- Wooden handle features cool, natural & ergonomically designed grips for movement & comfort during the work process.
- Multiple layers of silicone bristles feature gaps in center to hold liquids better
- Allows for delicate brushing of pastries with ease
- Hole in handle for hanging
- Natural wood makes it earth friendly.
- Compatible and prolongs the life of coated cooking surfaces such as Teflon, porcelain, marble and other non-stick cookware.
- Suitable for all types of cookware
- Silicone grips gives cool handling and slip resistance
- Safe for use with nonstick cookware
- Clean immediately after use before food has time to dry on it
- Do wash the utensils in hot soapy water fairly quickly after use. Rinse the spoons well under warm water.
- Dry them with a towel and hang them (from a utensil hook) to finish drying
- Hand wash only