Multipurpose Silicone Spatula
Basically functions more for culinary; a good mixing as well as scraping tool for gravies, purees, and sauces because it replaces the traditional wooden spoon. Classic design handle wooden handle provides traditional styling with modern, durable, and heat deformities compared to old style rubber and plastic models.
CHEF GENE’S FAVORITE FEATURES:
- Heat Resistant Silicone heads provide maximum scraping ability and flexibility; can handle higher cooking temperatures than rubber spatulas.
- Square corner fits into tight spots.
- Edges are tapered to a sharp point to scrape sides clean.
- Wooden handle features cool, natural & ergonomically designed grips for movement & comfort during the work process.
- High-grade beech wood is strong and durable; hard and lightweight.
- Tough and goes through a steaming process.
- Beech wood is resistant to rot especially when conditions are always wet and dry.
- Fine beech grain makes it less absorbent to water for less bacterial action.
- Safe for use with nonstick cookware.
- Do not use above 500°F or 315°C