Multipurpose Turner (Solid)
CHEF GENE’S TIPS::
Use for lifting or removing food from a pan, or for turning food so the other side can cook. Silicone lined handle provide maximum grip and cool handling in hot temperature cooking; wooden heads provide natural and earth friendly use. Won’t scrape or damage your non-stick cookware.
CHEF GENE’S FEATURES:
- Natural wood makes it earth friendly.
- Compatible and prolongs life of coated cooking surfaces such as Teflon, porcelain, marble and other nonstick cookware.
- Suitable for all types of cookware.
- Silicone grips gives cool handling and slip resistance.
- High grade beech wood is strong and durable; hard and light-weight.
- Tough and goes through a steaming process.
- Has the ability to repel water for less bacterial action
- Beech wood is resistant to rot especially when conditions are always wet and dry.
USE & CARE:
- Safe for use with nonstick cookware
- Clean immediately after use before food has time to dry on it.
- Do wash the utensils in the soapy water fairly quickly after use.
Rinse the spoons well under warm water.
- Dry them with a towel and hang them (from a utensil hook) to finish drying.
- Hand wash only.