Rubberwood Chopping Board
Extra thick and sturdy square rubber wood chopping board for food. Vegetable, beef, meal, etc. Grabs the knife more tightly than other wood chopping board; has self-healing qualities
CHEF GENE’S FAVORITE FEATURES:
- Incredibly hard-weaving and sure to last for years of chopping.
- Rubberwood is a sustainability grown wood
- Made of solid, renewable and premium quality wood, this beautifully finished chopping board with eased corners and hand grips is so attractive it could easily be left out on the worktops.
- End Grain Board wood fibers absorb the impact of the knife blade during cutting or chopping, allowing your knife to stay sharper and your board surfaces to stay smoother.
- Sunken juice groves collect excess liquid
- Thick rubber wood reduces swaying because of weight.
- Bamboo will crack when exposing to extreme heat
- To care for your board, wipe clean with a damp cloth, mild soap and water and then thoroughly clean with a dry towel.
- Do not soak or submerge in water or place in dishwasher.
- Oil with vegetable or olive oil, frequently to prolong life.
- Store it flat in a dry well-ventilated area away from extreme hot or cold temperatures. Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Bamboo chopping boards heal themselves with use
- Rub occasionally with mineral oil to maintain appearance
- Clean juice grooves thoroughly with brush to prevent dirt build up