Can retrieve poached items such as eggs, fish or meat chunk from braising; used for cooking sauces or puree. Has a single hole to allow liquid to pass through the spoon while holding the food.The big hole makes the mixing easy, and the shape is good for scraping the bottom of a round pan. Silicone-lined handle provide maximum grip and cool handling in hot temperature cooking; wooden heads provide natural and earth-friendly use. Won’t scrape or damage your cookware.
CHEF GENE’S FAVORITE FEATURES:
- Heat Resistant Silicone heads can handle higher cooking temperature
- FDA approved silicone head
- Wooden handle features cool, natural & ergonomically designed grips for movement & comfort during the work process.
- Multiple layers of silicone bristles feature gaps in center to hold liquids better
- Allows for delicate brushing of pastries with ease
- Hole in handle for hanging
- Natural wood makes it earth friendly.
- Compatible and prolongs the life of coated cooking surfaces such as Teflon, porcelain, marble and other non-stick cookware.
- Suitable for all types of cookware
- Silicone grips gives cool handling and slip resistance
- Safe for use with nonstick cookware
- Clean immediately after use before food has time to dry on it
- Do wash the utensils in hot soapy water fairly quickly after use. Rinse the spoons well under warm water.
- Dry them with a towel and hang them (from a utensil hook) to finish drying
- Hand wash only