10” Offset Angled Spatula
CHEF GENE’S TIPS
Perfect for mixing, folding, lifting, flipping, spreading, stirring & more. The handle is long enough to keep the holder’s hand away from what is being lifted or spread, as well as away from a hot surface. Use it to push batter into every corner of the baking pan and then for leveling the top afterward. Once the cake or tray of brownies has baked, this long skinny blade is the perfect shape for running around the edge of the pan and making sure nothing sticks to the side.
CHEF GENE’S FAVORITE FEATURES
- Multi-Function Tool.
- Durable and Sturdy stainless steel head that is long, narrow, flat, and thin.
- Textured and stain-free Polypropylene handle for slip-resistance and bacterial debris and contamination resistance.
- Tapered ground blade for even flexibility.
- For professional pastry and garnishing.
- Used primarily from spreading frosting/icing onto a cake or pushing batter into an even layer in a cake pan smoothly.
- Stainless Steel Tool Head & High Impact NSF Approved Polypropylene Textured Handles (Pro-Gourmet)
USE & CARE
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe.