14″ / 35 cm Pastry Silicone Spatula
CHEF GENE’S TIPS
A traditional design made for those who are used to the classic rubber spatulas but need the durability when handling hot mixes or sauces. The silicone head will not warp like their rubber ancestors and have the flexibility and scrape power of rubber. The ergonomically designed handle provides ease in folding for pastry and cake production. A good mixing as well as scraping tool for gravies, purees, and sauces.
CHEF GENE’S FAVORITE FEATURES
- Heat Resistant Silicone heads provide maximum scraping ability and flexibility; can handle higher cooking temperatures than rubber spatulas.
- Square corner fits into tight spots.
- Suitable for all types of cookware
- Edges are tapered to a sharp point to scrape sides clean.
- FDA Approved silicone head.
- Higher heat resistant Nylon handle features safe, cool, natural & ergonomically designed grips for movement & comfort during the work process.
USE & CARE
- Heat Resistant up to 500°F or 260°C
- Clean immediately after use before food has time to dry on it
- Safe for use with nonstick cookware
- Do wash the utensils in the soapy water fairly quickly after use.
- Rinse the spatula well under warm water.
- Dry them with a towel and hang them (from a utensil hook) to finish drying.
- Hand wash only.