8″ Asian Cleaver
CHEF GENE’S TIPS
Based on the Traditional #2 Classic cutting cleaver design for speed and precision cuts on vegetables, deboned raw and cooked meats. Modern handle design adapts it to speed and sanitation standards. Minces, dices, chops, juliennes, etc. with speed and accurate sizing.
CHEF GENE’S FAVORITE FEATURES
- The Asian version of the French Chef’s Knife
- Sharp thin cutting edge for meat and vegetable
- High carbon Stainless Steel from Japan (S.S. 420J2)
- The knife’s weight does the work so less force is needed to be applied.
- Brass Bolster for greater balance and control
- Ergonomic Wooden handle is comfortable to the touch and is perfect for those who prefer the warmth and feel of wood
- Bade had individually ground and honed edge
- The handle is secured to the blade with brass compression rivets
- Perfect for all tough jobs in the kitchen
USE & CARE
- Hand wash the knives in hot soapy water with care and towel dry immediately after use
- Do not put in a dishwasher