Digital Kitchen Scales
Digital Kitchen Scale With Stainless Steel Measuring Bowl
Out of stock
CHEF GENE?S TIPS
Tare feature eliminates the weight of the stainless steel bowl, which is very good as it does not necessitate tedious transferring especially liquids. Sanitary Stainless measuring bowl has a convenient pour spout which reduce spillages. Great for weighing cooked or prepared food. Easy to use a multifunction digital scale. Perfect for culinary use by cooks, dieters, and families.
CHEF GENE?S FAVORITE FEATURES
- Extra large 2.0 Liter measuring bowl
- Maximum Weight Capacity of 5 Kilograms/5,000 ml/175 ounces/ 11 pounds
- Measurement Accuracy up to 1 gram
- Measurement Units: Grams/ Fluid Ounce/ Pound: Ounce/ Milliliter
- High precision strain gauge sensors system ensures more accurate weighing results.
- Precision Tare features calculate the net weight of the ingredients
- Manual or Automatic Power Off
- Modern Design with Touch control
- Non-slip bottom
- 5 Digit Large LCD capacity with Blue backlight
- Powered by 3 x 1.5V AAA Battery (included)
- Easy weighing of food
- Easy to clean and handle
- Please change the battery when ?LO? appears on the screen which indicated that the battery is out of power
- *EEEE* showed on the screen indicated overload.
USE & CARE
- Clean the scale only after it has been turned off.
- Wipe the scale surface with a soft wet cloth.
- Do not immerse the scale in water or use chemical / abrasive cleaning agents.
- All parts should be cleaned immediately after contact with fats, spices, vinegar, and strongly flavored/colored foods to avoid contact with acids like citrus juices.
- Never dry plastic moldings over a heat source (e.g. heater, electric gas stove)
- Food coloring can stain the unit but it usually disappears after some time.
- Avoid excessive impact or vibration to the unit, such as dropping the product
- Removed the battery when not in use for prolonged periods.
- Do not place heavy objects on the tray when the scale is not in use.
- Do not overload as a result subject the scale to strong impacts.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight
- Read and enclosed user?s manual for more information