Full Silicone Spatula
CHEF GENE’S TIPS
The traditional design is made for those who are used to the classic rubber spatulas but need durability when handling hot mixes or sauces. The silicone head will not warp like their rubber ancestors and have the flexibility and scraping power of rubber. Ergonomically designed handle provides ease in folding for pastry and cake production. A good Mixing as well as scraping tool for gravies, purees, and sauces.
CHEF GENE’S FAVORITE FEATURES
- Natural wood makes it earth-friendly.
- Compatible and prolongs the life of coated cooking surfaces such as Teflon, porcelain, marble, and other non-stick cookware.
- Suitable for all types of cookware.
- Silicone grips give cool handling and slip resistance.
- High-grade beech wood is strong and durable; hard and light-weight.
- Tough and goes through a steaming process.
- Has the ability to repel water for less bacterial action
- Beechwood is resistant to rot especially when conditions are always wet and dry.
USE & CARE
- Safe for use with non-stick cookware
- Clean immediately after use before food has time to dry on it.
- Do wash the utensils in the soapy water fairly quickly after use.
Rinse the spoons well under warm water.
- Dry them with a towel and hang them (from a utensil hook) to finish drying.
- Hand washes only.
L30 cm / 12”