Multipurpose Silicone Spatula
2131 in stock
CHEF GENE?S TIPS
Basically functions more for culinary; a good mixing as well as scraping tool for gravies, purees, and sauces because it replaces the traditional wooden spoon. Classic design handle wooden handle provides traditional styling with modern, durable, and heat deformities compared to old-style rubber and plastic models.
CHEF GENE?S FAVORITE FEATURES
- Natural wood makes it earth-friendly.
- Compatible and prolongs the life of coated cooking surfaces such as Teflon, porcelain, marble, and other non-stick cookware.
- Suitable for all types of cookware.
- Silicone grips give cool handling and slip resistance.
- High-grade beech wood is strong and durable; hard and light-weight.
- Tough and goes through a steaming process.
- Has the ability to repel water for less bacterial action
- Beechwood is resistant to rot especially when conditions are always wet and dry.
USE & CARE
- Heat Resistant up to 500?F or 260?C
- Clean immediately after use before food has time to dry on it
- Safe for use with nonstick cookware
- Do wash the utensils in soapy water fairly quickly after use. Rinse the spatula well under warm water.
- Dry them with a towel and hang them (from a utensil hook) to finish drying.
- Hand washes only
L30 cm / 12?