Out of stock
CHEF GENE?S TIPS
Can be used for all types of pasta; has a straining center to retrieve ribbons, tortellini, ravioli while pointed separations can be used for long pasta strands; elegant kitchen to table use. The silicone-lined handle provides maximum grip and cool handling in hot temperature cooking; wooden heads provide natural and earth-friendly use. Won?t scrape or damage your cookware.
CHEF GENE?S FAVORITE FEATURES
- Natural wood makes it earth-friendly.
- Compatible and prolongs the life of coated cooking surfaces such as Teflon, porcelain, marble, and other non-stick cookware.
- Suitable for all types of cookware.
- Silicone grips give cool handling and slip resistance.
- High-grade beech wood is strong and durable; hard and light-weight.
- Tough and goes through a steaming process.
- Has the ability to repel water for less bacterial action
- Beechwood is resistant to rot especially when conditions are always wet and dry.
USE & CARE
- Safe for use with non-stick cookware
- Clean immediately after use before food has time to dry on it.
- Do wash the utensils in the soapy water fairly quickly after use.
Rinse the spoons well under warm water.
- Dry them with a towel and hang them (from a utensil hook) to finish drying.
- Hand washes only.
L30 cm / 12?