Pastry Mat with Measurement
Silicone baking mats replace parchment paper and aluminum foil in baking but they are not just for cookies, there are lots of other ways to use them in the kitchen as well.
CHEF GENE’S TIPS
Easy to carry, no messy greasing can be used for bakery and savory recipes. Also useful in vegetable, fruit, and meat dehydration; great for sugar glazing and caramel work. This non-slip working surface is food safe and easy to clean. A must for every professional and kitchen enthusiast.
CHEF GENE’S FAVORITE FEATURES
- Made of premium fiberglass and high-grade silicone.
- No greasing or parchment paper is needed. Non-stick!
- Reusable for thousands of uses
- Freezer, microwave, and oven safe.
- Can withstand temperature from 40°C to 260°C / -40°F to 500°F
- Less potential for burning the food.
- Food safe & dishwasher safe.
- Good for kneading Dough on.
- Easy to clean.
USE & CARE
- Wash with warm water before the first usage, and use directly after drying.
- Unnecessary to brush oil
- After use, wipe with a damp, soft sponge, then rinse with clean water.
- Shake to remove excess water and dry in the open air.
- Detergent and soap may be used if needed.
43 x 28cm / 16.9 x 11inches