CHEF GENE’S TIPS
Great for roasting meats like chicken, game hens, pork, beef, duck, and slow oven braising.
Roasting pans may also be used to roast vegetables, either by themselves or alongside a meat roast.
CHEF GENE’S FAVORITE FEATURES
- Carbon steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Premium non-stick coating releases food and pastries easily.
- Extended edge on pan provides a secure grip, making it easy to transfer to and from the oven
- Sanitary and no bacterial residue left on the corner areas because crumbs slide off during cleaning.
- Easy to clean and non-staining. Dishwasher safe
- Maximum oven temperature: 230°C
USE & CARE
- Do not use this baking pan over direct flame on the stovetop. For oven use only.
- Do not use metals or sharp-edged utensils to mix, stir, or release food from the baking pan.
- Use mild detergent and water with a sponge to clean the pan before first use and after each use.
External: 37 x 27 x 4.5 cm / 14.5 x 10.6 x 1.7 inch
Internal: 33 x 23 x 4.5 cm / 13 x 9 x 1.7 inch