12″ / 30 cm French / Straight Whisk
CHEF GENE’S TIPS
Best for heavier work like thick sauces, custards, batters and savory sauces. Narrow, longer and deeper profile makes it easy to use in shallow saucepans. The French Whisk is also known as the Straight Whisk as it has straighter and stiffer wires.
CHEF GENE’S FAVORITE FEATURES
- Stainless steel construction and handle is filled to guarantee a tight water seal.
- Built with thicker wires that form a much less bulbous shape for stirring heavy batters.
- Built to easily and efficiently eliminate lumps and help create consistency in mixes and batters.
- Versatile and heavy-duty to prepare sauces and batters with ease.
- Notch at the end doesn’t create heat in the pan and has minimal contact to avoid friction underneath.
- This kitchen tool is the perfect length for easy whisking and stirring.
- Longer whip to keep hands away from food.
- NSF approved for industrial and commercial use.
USE & CARE
- Dishwasher safe
- Dry your whisk after each cleaning using a paper towel or cloth.
- Don’t leave any moisture on your whisk after cleaning it.