Multipurpose Silicone Brush
CHEF GENE’S TIPS
Great for basting and can handle hot glazes or sauces. Can also be used to spread butter, oil glaze on food. The silicone head will not warp like its rubber ancestors and have the flexibility to spread the ingredients. An ergonomically design handle provides ease in use for pasty production and cooking.
CHEF GENE’S FAVORITE FEATURES
- Natural wood makes it earth-friendly.
- Compatible and prolongs the life of coated cooking surfaces such as Teflon, porcelain, marble, and other non-stick cookware.
- Suitable for all types of cookware.
- Silicone grips give cool handling and slip resistance.
- High-grade beech wood is strong and durable; hard and light-weight.
- Tough and goes through a steaming process.
- Has the ability to repel water for less bacterial action
- Beechwood is resistant to rot especially when conditions are always wet and dry.
USE & CARE
- Heat Resistant up to 500°F or 260°C
- Clean immediately after use before food has time to dry on it
- Safe for use with nonstick cookware
- Do wash the utensils in soapy water fairly quickly after use. Rinse the spatula well under warm water.
- Dry them with a towel and hang them (from a utensil hook) to finish drying.
- Hand washes only
L30 cm / 12”