Multipurpose Solid Spoon
CHEF GENE’S TIPS
Classic designed-round headed spoon is good for stirring and for lifting soups and sauces for tasting. Very useful for serving and cooking. Silicone lined handle provides maximum grip and cool handling in hot temperature cooking. The wooden head provides natural and earth-friendly use. Won’t scrape or damage your cookware.
CHEF GENE’S FAVORITE FEATURES
- Natural wood makes it earth-friendly.
- Compatible and prolongs the life of coated cooking surfaces such as Teflon, porcelain, marble, and other non-stick cookware.
- Suitable for all types of cookware.
- Silicone grips give cool handling and slip resistance.
- High-grade beech wood is strong and durable; hard and light-weight.
- Tough and goes through a steaming process.
- Has the ability to repel water for less bacterial action
- Beechwood is resistant to rot especially when conditions are always wet and dry.
USE & CARE
- Safe for use with non-stick cookware
- Clean immediately after use before food has time to dry on it.
- Do wash the utensils in soapy water fairly quickly after use.
Rinse the spoons well under warm water.
- Dry them with a towel and hang them (from a utensil hook) to finish drying.
- Hand washes only.
L30 cm / 12”