Reversible Non-Slip Bamboo Chopping Board (Large)
1199 in stock
CHEF GENE’S TIPS
Bamboo Chopping Board with Black Non-Slip Silicone edges to keep board steady while cutting. This board is designed to be gentle on knives. Suitable for raw fish, meat, fruit, and vegetables. Can also be used to slice up cooked ingredients.
CHEF GENE’S FAVORITE FEATURES
- Bamboo resists retaining water and as a result, will not warp or crack as easily as normal wood.
- Silicone edges help grip onto work surfaces.
- Sunken juice grooves collect excess liquids.
- Bamboo board should continue to look smooth and sleek for a long time; will not dull knives.
- Bamboo is Earth friendly, renewable & sustainable type of grass.
- Has the ability to resist bacterial growth (antimicrobial)
USE & CARE
- Bamboo will crack when exposing to extreme heat
- To care for your board, wipe clean with a damp cloth, mild soap and water and then thoroughly clean with a dry towel.
- Do not soak or submerge in water or place in dishwasher.
- Oil with vegetable or olive oil, frequently to prolong life.
- Store it flat in a dry well-ventilated area away from extreme hot or cold temperatures. Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Bamboo chopping boards heal themselves with use
- Rub occasionally with mineral oil to maintain appearance
- Clean juice grooves thoroughly with brush to prevent dirt build up
(L x W x H) 43cm x 25cm x 1.0cm / 17″ x 10″ x 0.4″