Small Cookie Sheet
Out of stock
CHEF GENE?S TIPS
Great for baking a batch of cookies, pastries, biscuits, sponge?s chiffon cake rolls, pizza, tater tots, and fries.
Can also be used to heat a sandwich, roasting & finishing fillets and steaks.
CHEF GENE?S FAVORITE FEATURES
- Carbon steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Premium non-stick coating releases food and pastries easily.
- Extended edge on pan provides a secure grip, making it easy to transfer to and from the oven
- Sanitary and no bacterial residue left on the corner areas because crumbs slide off during cleaning.
- Easy to clean and non-staining. Dishwasher safe
- Maximum oven temperature: 230?C
USE & CARE
- Do not use this baking pan over direct flame on the stovetop. For oven use only.
- Do not use metals or sharp-edged utensils to mix, stir, or release food from the baking pan.
- Use mild detergent and water with a sponge to clean the pan before first use and after each use.
External: 37 x 28 x 1.6 cm / 14.5 x 11 x 0.6 inch
Internal: 33 x 24 x 1.5 cm / 13 x 9.4 x 0.6 inch