6″ Fillet Knife
CHEF GENE’S TIPS
A flexible and streamlined narrow blade that can debone, probe, deskin, and separate protein tissue for fillets, roulades, and escalope. Great also for slicing processed meats and raw fish.
CHEF GENE’S FAVORITE FEATURES
- Sharp cutting edge
- Efficient Mix of Carbon & Steel in the construction of the blade
- Knife’s heavyweight does the work less force is needed to be applied
- Enhanced Bolster for greater balance & control
- Full Tang Stainless Steel – 1 piece of steel goes through the knife
- Ergonomic & comfortable to the touch
- Perfect for all tough jobs in the kitchen
USE & CARE
- Hand wash the knives in hot soapy water with care and towel dry immediately after use
- Do not put in a dishwasher
The FLAIR handle style utilizes an extremely ergonomic handle that contours to the of one’s hands. It also utilizes a new handle technologically with a horizontal tang without rivets that make it look very trendy and modern. This range is perfect for those that prefer a slightly lighter knife which is good for longer periods of chopping.
The POWER handle style utilizes an ergonomic triple-riveted handle shell. It also has a heavier handle which ensures that the weight of the knife aids in the cutting process and does most of the work for you. This is perfect for short periods of cutting with “powerful” results.